Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Critical Thinking Blog #3


The two research topic that I am most interested in are, idea # 2 and # 3. On the third topic what catches my most attention is the attraction theory. It makes me want to go in more detail and learn of the different aspects in which ways could humans leave an image or feelings or attraction in our lives.  How is beauty and personality playing the effect we leave on people? In the second idea what I would think about doing more research on is the vision of car driven future and promise of artificial intelligence. It’s hard for me to choose which one of these two I am most interested in. It amazes me how we had once society that easily has access to cars and now we look at the effects it has left on this society. Then there is the dream to have an active involvement of robots in our lives. Would robots only bring a beautiful and happy life? Isn’t every advancement comes with its effects. The world fair tells us that to the society 100 years ago, cars brought convenience, which now we think about robots. The car culture has left many negative effects, would the core involvement of robots do the same?

After thinking about it for a quite a while I still have no idea what I would like to do the most. The attraction theory keeps me curious and makes me want to do more research on it. While I have quite a lot of thoughts on robots, technology and what technological dreams our society holds. In the end I am still lost, but hoping that with more look and research in these topics, I will be able to decide.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably easier to work on the technology topic, using the World's Fair. I just sent an email with a 'ready-made' topic (#1) on this, so that can help you. The PDF is posted under Course Documents in Blackboard. Hope this helps! --Prof. Dragan

    ReplyDelete